Bobbin Lace - Rejilla Point
In this video tutorial on the bobbin lace, you will see the realization of the point grid also called "point rejilla", the latter being a virgin point variation but also precisely reproduces the Slavic point, since it is using the same scheme.
For the grid point using two pairs of coils, only two pins will be tense to avoid the formation of the side crosses and mainly, perform a midpoint for the realization of your work.
1. In the first and third coil defined by the term cross, performed an earlier point.
2. In the second cross past the thread to the right and left of the first and third cross, making a midpoint.
3. In the four cross, pass the thread to the left and right next to the first cross in the second, and create a new midpoint.
4. In the fifth pass right cross of the third and to the left of the second, take a midpoint and close with another midpoint.
5. In the cross after seven the wire on the left of the fourth and left of the sixth, closing with a midpoint.
6. Eighth past cross the wire right next to the fifth and sixth cross cross, closing always work with a midpoint.
Here finished the grid point, whenever you pass the wire always used a pair of coils always repeating the sequence listed above.
Leave your comment!